Attempting to click a file attachment from an email while not logged in results in a 403 forbidden error after login.
- Post to forum module with file attachment.
- Receive email from forum including link to file attachment
- While not logged in, click link. Receive login screen.
- Login using credentials with permission to access file. (Same user that received the email)
- Receive 403 forbidden error on redirect. (Expected to download file)
- Click link from email a second time after error. File opens normally.
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- PHP 5.6.31
- IIS 6.1
- MySQL 5.6
- Authentication: OAuth2 (core version)