Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Affects Version/s: 3.3.2
Fix Version/s: None
we have updated 3.1.1 to 3.3.2+ recently . After that , cron strted failing saying that execution time was too short.
When setting execution time to 60 minutes , we see theres a trouble with this last task which takes up to 30 minutes and fails everytime.
We have 1200users , 35000 Events, 400 Courses
Please help us as system is live, and we need to be sure it works fine.
Execute adhoc task: core\task\refresh_mod_calendar_events_task
... started 22:46:24. Current memory use 56MB.
Refreshing events for assign
... used 153742 dbqueries
... used 1516.5847439766 seconds
Adhoc task failed: core\task\refresh_mod_calendar_events_task,Neteisingas kursų modulio ID
"Neteisingas kursų modulio ID" means "Incorrect course module ID"
- line 1787 of \lib\modinfolib.php: call to course_modinfo->get_cm()
- line 197 of \mod\assign\locallib.php: call to cm_info::create()
- line 161 of \mod\assign\lib.php: call to assign->__construct()
- line 116 of \mod\assign\lib.php: call to assign_prepare_update_events()
- line ? of unknownfile: call to assign_refresh_events()
- line 1453 of \course\lib.php: call to call_user_func()
- line 1436 of \course\lib.php: call to course_module_calendar_event_update_process()
- line 70 of \lib\classes\task\refresh_mod_calendar_events_task.php: call to course_module_bulk_update_calendar_events()
- line 81 of \lib\cronlib.php: call to core\task\refresh_mod_calendar_events_task->execute()
- line 61 of \admin\cli\cron.php: call to cron_run()
Cron script completed correctly
Cron completed at 23:11:40. Memory used 79.2MB.
Execution took 1518.837872 seconds
PS - The system was used since 2015 , and had many updates , so i assume there might be some inconsistencies in DB or tables , so maybe there is a script to check for this ?