When a global glossary is used in a site that also uses the multi-language filter, the name of the glossary is displayed when the user mouses over a term in the glossary. In the pop up the multi-lang filter is not being applied, and shows the glossary title in all the languages.
- Turn on multi-language filter, for content and headings
- Create a global glossary
- Add multi-language titles to the glossary for two or more languages.
- Add a term to the glossary
- Mouse over that term from the glossary in text on a page within the site.
- The pop up will display all the glossary titles in all languages. No filter is applied. See attached screen shot. In this example the English title of the glossary is "Bön Glossary" and the Polish title is "Slownik Bon".