Add a site policy settings page with some minimal features.
- Separate site policy page (separate to privacy settings)
- Versioned (every edit makes a new version)
- Require all users to accept latest version of site policy before they can access the site
|As an Moodle administrator I need all users on my site to read and accept the latest version of my site policy
- There is a site policy page for site settings containing all site policy related settings
- There is a site administration setting to enable / disable site site policy
- There is a site administration setting to force all site users to accept the latest version of the site policy before they can access the site
- There is a rich-text field allowing site administrators to write the text of the site policy
- The text of the site policy supports multi lang filters
- Each change to the site policy is saved as a separate version and it is possible to see all the previous versions
- By default any policy change will require users to re-consent. Users are notified and must accept the new version of the site policy before they can access the site
- The requirement for all users to re-consent can be disabled on a case-by-case basis.