- Create a Google OAuth 2 service and link a system account
- Now, go to Document converter settings and edit the Google Drive converter
- Link it to the Google service you just created.
- Now, hit the test page (in the Google Drive converter settings page)
- Notice that you're informed the system account it not linked.
- Now, go back to the OAuth 2 settings page and see the prior linked system account appears to have disappeared.
This happens because the scopes required vs granted have changed when the converter plugin is set to use the Google OAuth service. We need the system account to be re-linked in such cases, in order to request the new scopes.
This may be confusing to a novice, so we should try to make it clearer, and point them in the right direction where possible.