The problem is as follows:
We uploaded the file <ANWB-Intro-Leermodule-V10.zip> into the Site Files area containing this reference SCORM 1.2 compliant module. It is registered as a course under the ?Test SCORM modules? course category as ?Introductie LMS (ANWB)? with Short Name: ANWB_T1.
What we have done!
1. enter this course and to speed your way through to the questions pages, by clicking the Right Arrow button several times, until you reach page ?Hoofdstuk-1 Opstarten Leer Management Systeem?,
2. a drop-down box appears below the Right Arrow button, select ?Start-van de-toets? and the click the ?Start toets ->? button on the middle of the page,
3. Click the ?Verder? button once and ?Blad 2 van 6? is showing,
4. answer ?Waar? (first radio-button) and click the ?Verder? button,
5. click the third radio-button ?Een Leermodule?? and click ?Verder?,
6. click the Left first box (L1) and click the Right third box (R3) mentioning ?Live lessen met een docent?. A Blue line follows, connecting these two boxes,
7. click L2 and R1 accordingly,
8. click L3 and R2 followed by the ?Verder? button,
9. Page 5 shows where the third button ?Met de muisaanwijzer?? can be selected and press ?Verder? again,
10. Now click ?Beëindig toets ->? which finishes the sequence of questions.
Now a pop-up (Java Applet Window) appears showing a 100% score.
When clicking ?OK?, Moodle seems to hang. So Moodle does not finish this SCORM module correctly as it should.
When re-entering Moodle it has not registered the moment the module was abandoned and it hasn?t registered the final results.
We are sure that there is not a SCORM publishing problem and that this module works fine on other LMS systems, supporting SCORM 1.2 compliant modules. In fact, this module is in full production at our customer?s site, having no errors or problems what so ever.
Please let me know the Fix.
it would be very nice if you could give us some guidelines.
Thank you very much.