When logging into a site that is using a user tour on the front page, if you also have the site policy enabled an error is displayed on login stating the the Site policy hasn't been agreed.
Error code: sitepolicynotagreed
- line 2717 of /lib/moodlelib.php: moodle_exception thrown
- line 480 of /lib/externallib.php: call to require_login()
- line 62 of /admin/tool/usertours/classes/external/tour.php: call to external_api::validate_context()
- line ? of unknownfile: call to tool_usertours\external\tour::fetch_and_start_tour()
- line 228 of /lib/externallib.php: call to call_user_func_array()
- line 59 of /lib/ajax/service.php: call to external_api::call_external_function()