Affects Version/s: 3.4
Fix Version/s: 3.4.1
- Follow the steps to reproduce
- Check that the problem can't be reproduced any more
- Also check the responses navigation with the Clean theme and some RTL language (eg. hebrew).
Pull from Repository:
Pull Master Branch:
As noticed by Mark Nelson, the Feedback module page "Show responses" has broken links for navigating through responses. This seems to be a indirect regression of
MDL-59313 that started to display links to navigate through activities.
1. Have a 3.4 site with the Boost theme
2. Have at least 3 activity modules in a course with a Feedback module in the middle (with at least one module before, one after it).
3. Define a simple question in the Feedback
4. Submit answers to the Feedback as at least 3 students (so there are at least 3 responses)
5. As a teacher, go to the "Show responses" tab
6. Click on one of the responses
- Links to navigate through the responses are nicely displayed
- Links to navigate through the responses are broken, the "Back" link is completely covered with the "Jump..." selector.