Affects Version/s: 3.4
Fix Version/s: 3.4.1
Pull from Repository:
Pull Master Branch:
- Follow the steps to reproduce
- Check that the problem can't be reproduced any more
- Also check the responses navigation with the Clean theme and some RTL language (eg. hebrew).
As noticed by Mark Nelson, the Feedback module page "Show responses" has broken links for navigating through responses. This seems to be a indirect regression of
MDL-59313 that started to display links to navigate through activities.
1. Have a 3.4 site with the Boost theme
2. Have at least 3 activity modules in a course with a Feedback module in the middle (with at least one module before, one after it).
3. Define a simple question in the Feedback
4. Submit answers to the Feedback as at least 3 students (so there are at least 3 responses)
5. As a teacher, go to the "Show responses" tab
6. Click on one of the responses
- Links to navigate through the responses are nicely displayed
- Links to navigate through the responses are broken, the "Back" link is completely covered with the "Jump..." selector.