The ‘add a random question’ dialog allows for:
- Selecting a question category;
- Specifying whether questions from sub categories should be included, and
- filtering of the random questions in the question bank by specifying a tag, either by entering free text or selecting tags from a drop down.
- If the search returns no results you will still be able to create a random question, but until new questions are added matching the search criteria, the quiz will display an error.
- You will no longer be able to add a new question category at the same time as creating a random question (there is not enough room to display a preview of the search as well as this create new question category option).