Affects Version/s: 3.4
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Conditional activities
When use a restriction to field user profile on any activity and the administrator complete this field with the necessary information moodle not refresh at instantly to the user and user can't use the activiti.
Steps to test:
1) As a admin create a new user text field (day status), this field is blocked. Only admin change the field.
2) As a teacher or admin, log in to a course and create any activity.
3) In this activity create a restrict access with the new field text (day status), I made a test with "contains" and "empty/ Not empty". In this example use contain "happy".
4) Log to student Charly (course student), verify, the restricction is enabled and work!. In this moment Charly not can entry in the activity.
5) As admin go to Charly user profile to edit his profile and complete the filed "Day Status" with"happy".
6) As Charly (student), in the course page. Refresh the page (F5) and can´t use the actvity. In this moment Charly should entry in the activity because Admin complete his profile.
Moodle not refresh at instantly to the Student profile.
For what Charly (student) accesses the activity should:
A) Update your profile (Charly), even though already complete (admin was complete his profile), you just have to enter and save (without changing anything)
B) Close your session (Charly) and log in again.