Affects Version/s: 3.3.4, 3.4.1, 3.5
Fix Version/s: None
Affected Branches:MOODLE_33_STABLE, MOODLE_34_STABLE, MOODLE_35_STABLE
The tag table stores, amongst others, a userid field.
This userid field needs to be dropped as it has no real purpose and contains incorrect data.
The tag table has a unique constraint containing the tagcollid, and name, but does not consider the userid.
- Create two courses and two editing teachers (or above)
- Edit the first course as the first user, and tag it with something new (e.g. abc)
- Edit the second course as the second user and expand the Tag section:
- Note how there are no suggestions at the moment
- Enter the same tag (abc) and save changes
- Inspect the tag table in the database:
- Note how there is only one entry for your new tag
- Note how that entry has the userid of the first user to use the tag
Why does this matter? Because GDPR.t