Affects Version/s: 3.5
Fix Version/s: 3.5
- Login as teacher.
- Add a new SCORM activity.
- Expand the Appearance section.
- Click "Show more..." link.
- Each checkbox should appear on a separate line.
Pull from Repository:
Pull Master Branch:
Pull Master Diff URL:
While updating plugins used at moodle.org for moodle 3.5, I have discovered a regression in the Boost theme.
I have a form code like this:
In Clean theme and in Boost 3.4, the checkbox elements are displayed as stacked vertically, using the <br> as the separator.
In Boost 3.5 however, the separator seems to be ignored and the items are displayed next to each other.
- Go to a course and turn editing mode on
- Add a new SCORM activity
- Expand the Appearance section
- Click "Show more..." link
- Observe the checkbox options for the "Options (Prevented by some browsers)" field
Expected behaviour: Options are supposed to be stacked vertically
Actual behaviour: Options are displayed next to each other