Sites set up with .jpeg as the default save format for Google Drawings stored in Private Files via Google Docs save drawings with the extension ".jpe" instead of ".jpeg". They also download with the same extension (so it doesn't appear to just be an error displaying the filename in the list). See aaashort.jpe in the screenshot:
- Login as admin.
- Site must be set up with OAuth2 and have Google drive enabled (in site administration > plugins > repositories > manage repositories).
- In site adminisration > plugins > repositories > Google Drive, "Default drawing import format" needs to be set to "jpeg".
- Log into the same site as a student.
- Open Private files > add > google drive
- Log in to a Google account with a Google Drawing stored in Drive
- Choose the Drawing file.
- Click "Select this file".
- See the file in the list, with ".jpe" extension.
- Click "Save changs", the filename will remain.
- Download the file, it will also still be .jpe extension.