Affects Version/s: 3.4.3, 3.5, 3.6
- Create a forum.
- Add a new discussion topic.
- Confirm you are redirected to mod/forum/view.php and see the discussion you created.
- Click on the discussion.
- Delete the first post.
- Confirm you are redirected to mod/forum/view.php and see no discussions.
Affected Branches:MOODLE_34_STABLE, MOODLE_35_STABLE, MOODLE_36_STABLE
Fixed Branches:MOODLE_34_STABLE, MOODLE_35_STABLE
Pull from Repository:
Pull Master Branch:
Pull Master Diff URL:
We need the new recordRTC feature in our prod environment. Thing is it is broken when used with a reverse proxy.
Step to reproduce:
- Ubuntu 16.04 server
- NGINX as a reverse proxy
- Install a moodle 3.5 instance with apache2 + mysql
- Serve moodle through nginx proxy (set the config accordingly)
- Create or use any course
- Create a forum activity
- Create a forum thread
- Record a video/audio file with the recordRTC feature
- Submit the thread with the recorded file
- Error in redirection
You can see the error on the screenshot attached below.
There is no error log on apache2 or nginx side.
Ready to collaborate with the team to try to fix this issue.