Atto editor - Add LTI tool launches to the Atto editor When launched, tool opens in modal window using iframe, then use deep linking to return lti link (in I frame embedded in editor) or html to the editor.
- As an instructor, I want to use LTI Deep Linking to add a video from Share Stream into the Atto Editor
- As an Instructor, I want to use LTI Deep Linking to add a file from Cengage into the Atto Editor
Course navigation - Add LTI tool launches to navigation area below "show all" above auto generated activity links. Clicking on launch brings up tool in main content area as an iframe
- As an instructor, I want to view the analytics dashboard for all my Panopto Videos
- As an instructor, I want to see a summary of all the responses to the various poll everywhere polls throughout my course
Assignment - Add LTI tools as a response type for the assignment activity
- As an instructor, I want my students to be able to submit a video response to an assignment via Panopto & LTI
- As an instructor, I want my students to be able to leverage an interactive tool connected via LTI as the response type to an assignment.