We use quizzes by group and/or grouping in our sites. And we want to know which people in the groups have not completed the quiz.
- Login to https://qa.moodle.net/ as teacher/test
- Go to course with students/quizzes (https://qa.moodle.net/course/view.php?id=2)
- Create groups Participants > Groups > Auto-create groups
- Create groups with 5 people each group, this will create two groups with 5 students
- Go to quiz and edit settings (https://qa.moodle.net/course/view.php?id=2#section-9)
- Go to Restrict access and add a restriction that students must match a group you created in step 4. Save changes
- Click on Attempts for the quiz
- Change "Attempts from" to "enrolled users who have not attempted the quiz" and click "Show report"
- Expect to see only students from the group I restricted access, instead I see everyone in the course.