Affects Version/s: 3.5.1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: HTML Editor (Atto)
In some cases, Atto editor restores drafts that were saved in another module.
This may be connected with https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-57306
- Create a course with at least one group.
- Create any resource or activity (I tested it with Label, Page and Assignment so far).
- Write some text in text fields (name, description, content etc.) and wait until "Draft saved" message is shown.
- Add a group restriction (student must be a member of the group to access the module).
- Click "Save and return to the course" and immediately create another new module of the same type.
- After a while, the texts from the first module will be restored into the text fields. Correctly, these text fields should stay blank.