Moodle 3.3 introduced an feature to allow resources and activities to be available to students but not immediately visible to them (-
- in the Tracker) MDL-4782
I think this would be something that would be useful at course level aswell.
- Say for example I have a course page that has resources/activities that I want students in several other courses to be able to access.
- I only want one instance each of the resources because, of course, I only want to have to edit them once.
- If I enrol the users to give them access to the resources/activities, they will see this course in their list of courses on their dashboard.
- I don't want them to see it though in 'course overview', as I only want them to see their 'official' list of courses.
- If I could keep the course 'hidden but available' I could achieve this.
I'm not a developer so would not be able to contribute practically myself (except for testing).