Affects Version/s: 3.3.7, 3.5.1
Fix Version/s: None
Affected Branches:MOODLE_33_STABLE, MOODLE_35_STABLE
Chrome 69.0 autofills saved Moodle username and password to self registration (student) name and enrolment key -fields. Tested with manager-role.
Tested on Moodle 3.5.1+ (Build: 20180831) and Moodle 3.3.7+ (Build: 20180831)
Stepts to repeat;
1. Log in to the Moodle with manager-account and save your username and password when asked.
2. Go to a random course
3. Edit "Self enrolment (student)" enrolment method.
4. Click the pen-icon on "enrolment key" -row
5. Click now the editable enrolment key -field
6. Notice how you password is autofilled to enrolment key -field