When using the page number button in word in the header of the document for an apa style format the page number will appear to the left instead of to the right in viewer. When using the tab and inserting a number in the header, the pdf viewer will display the number correctly at the right side of the document.
Steps to replicate:
- Create a word document. View the header.
- Add a APA style title. Click insert page number and format to the right side.
- Submit the document to an assignment activity under a course as a student.
- Go back into the course as an admin. Click grade for the assignment.
- The PDF preview will show the document, but with the page number now on the left side above the title.
See screen shot: https://www.screencast.com/t/SWnF7YskZsN