Status: Development in progress
Affects Version/s: 3.5
Fix Version/s: None
When editing a label with a completion date set, the title of the label shown on the My Overview block shows the previous edit, not the current label. In the database, mdl_label is updated as expected, but mdl_event is not.
- create new label on a course. Set "enable" to true on activity completion; set a date in the future.
- Visit My Overview; label should be shown here.
- Edit this label. Change the "label text" field to add "edit 1" to the label text. Confirm this is updated on course view.
- Visit My Overview; edited label text is not shown.
- Edit the label again; change "edit 1" to "edit 2". Confirm this is updated on course view.
- Visit My Overview; label text reads "edit 1".
- Check mdl_label table. The "name" column for the new label will end "edit 2".
- Check mdl_event table. The corresponding event for the new label will end "edit 1".
- this can be replicate with label, choice, survey and wiki mods.
- replicated in 3.4.5+
- All are coded in the same way, with $DB->update_record(); called after api::update_completion_date_event
- /mod/label/lib.php:82 - something like: