When editing 'Enrolment Duration' setting in 'Self-enrolment', existing students enrolment duration is not changed.
- On an existing course, specify an 'Enrolment Duration' of x days in the 'Self-enrolment' method. Save.
- Allow students to enrol on course.
- Remove the 'Enrolment Duration' setting (restore to '0 days'). Save.
- Following expiry of the 'Enrolment Duration' specified in step 1, students' enrolment status displays 'Not current'.
- Attempt to bulk update the students' enrolment status to remove the enrolment duration ('Participants' page > Select all > With selected users > Edit selected user enrolments') but this does not work. Each student's enrolment status needs to be manually updated (in Enrolment details) to remove the enrolment duration setting.
This is confusing and time-consuming.