Affects Version/s: 3.5.2, 3.5.3, 3.6
The unit test coverage should be suffcient. If you want to do a maual test, repeat the steps to reproduce:
- Create a page resource with name like "Test (2)"
- Create a label with text "Please read the page Test (2)."
- Verify that the words 'Test (2)' are made into a link on the course page.
Affected Branches:MOODLE_35_STABLE, MOODLE_36_STABLE
Fixed Branches:MOODLE_34_STABLE, MOODLE_35_STABLE
Pull from Repository:
Pull 3.5 Branch:
Pull 3.5 Diff URL:
Pull Master Branch:
Pull Master Diff URL:
- Go to a course and turn editing on
- Create a file resource named "Test 1"
- Create a file resource named "Test (2)"
- Add a new activity e.g Label with following content: "Please read Test 1 and Test (2)"
- Check the result
- The label should link to the two file resources.
- The auto-linking works only to the resource without brackets in the title.
The filter/glossary had only one change (https://github.com/moodle/moodle/commits/MOODLE_35_STABLE/filter/glossary) in the recent time.
In due of that, I think it's a regression of