Affects Version/s: 3.6
Fix Version/s: None
- Create a course with a forum activity (make sure ratings is enabled).
- For manually grade item, ==> Grades > Setup > Add grade item > Fill up the form (item name = manually grade item > Save changes)
- Enrol a teacher and several students in the course.
- Use Clean theme.
- Do Step#1 to step#6 indicated in
MDLQA-12694before doing the steps below.
- On "Select grade item" box, select Manually grade item.
- Click the checkbox next to "Perform bulk insert.
- Input -1 or less than the minimum for the grade item for empty grades.
- Click the "Save" button.
Incorrect message is displayed.
'The grade entered for ... for ... is less than the minimum allowed.' message should be displayed for each student.