Resolution: Not a bug
Affects Version/s: 3.5.3, 3.5.4
Fix Version/s: None
When I select a course in "Data deletion" and I delete it the course remain available also after the scheduled tasks were executed.
If the course have the self enrollment active, users can enroll to the course and do activities also if all the contexts of the course results as deleted on DB (status 2 in mdl_tool_dataprivacy_ctxexpired).
STEP TO REPRODUCE
- Create a new course
- Set auto enrollment active
- Set start and end date (you can set also date in the past so you do not wait days)
- If not created in data registry, create a purpose for the course (I created a purpose with 1 day retention for the site so the course inherit it)
- Create some activities on the course
- Do some activities as student on the course
- Use "Data deletion" for delete the course
- Run the privacy scheduled tasks
At this point I expect that the course is not available any more but the course is still visile (without participants and with empty activities) and students can enroll and do activities on the course.
Sorry for my bad English!