You must do the same steps as student and teacher:
- Login as student
- Edit your profile
- Embed images in your user description:
- direct via URL
- upload image (URL contains "draftfile.php")
- Show up your profile and copy the link address of the second image (should be "pluginfile.php" now).
- Embed third image in your user description using the copied link address of the second image.
- Fact is, that the URL of the second file "draftfile".php will be rewritten with the function "file_rewrite_pluginfile_urls".
After login as manager/admin and enrol the two users in to a course. In demo.moodle.net they're already enrolled.
Visit after the other profile from each role (student/teacher) and check the description. There are two ways to visit the profile over the course context or direct via the user profile:
You should see with both roles the three images of the other user.
The student see's the teachers full description, but the teacher only see's the image which is embedded direct via an URL.
Reproduced on demo.moodle.net