Affects Version/s: 3.5.3
Fix Version/s: None
When enabling the 'Match whole words' option for a Glossary entry, any concept ending in a symbol e.g. '?' will not be auto-linked.
Steps to replicate:
- Ensure Glossary auto-linking filter is 'on' in Site administration>Plugins>Filters
- Go to the front page topic section and create a new Glossary
- Type in the concept 'Hello?' (without quotes), type anything for the definition
- Enable settings Global glossary, auto-linking and match whole words
- Save changes
- Access a course and create a label resource
- Type 'Hello?' into the label text and save changes
- View the coures page again
'Hello?' isn't linked to the glossary entry i.e. text not highlighted, no pop up window with definition
'Hello?' is auto-linked to the glossary entry and can be clicked to show the definition.
This doesn't occur if the 'match whole words' setting is disabled.