Affects Version/s: 3.4.7
Fix Version/s: None
Install Clamav daemon Enable clamav in plugins Config clamav to use Unix domain socket Config clamav pathtounixsocket to /var/run/clamav/clamd.ctl Config clamfailureonupload: Treat files as ok Enable wikimedia repository Edit a course Add a label Add an image from the atto text editor select wikimedia repository search for "monkey" and add image In /var/log/clamav/clamav.log you'll see an error "Can't open file or directory"
- Install Clamav daemon
- Enable clamav in plugins
- Config clamav to use Unix domain socket
- Config clamav pathtounixsocket to /var/run/clamav/clamd.ctl
- Config clamfailureonupload: Treat files as ok
- Enable wikimedia repository
- Edit a course
- Add a label
- Add an image from the atto text editor
- select wikimedia repository
- search for "monkey" and add image
- In /var/log/clamav/clamav.log you'll see an error "Can't open file or directory"
When uploading a file via the wikipmedia repository (this isn't specifically about wikimedia) files are temporarily parked in /moodledata/localcache where ClamAV tries to check it, but I'm getting the error "Can't open file or directory ERROR" in the clamav logs.
- This isn't about /tmp. Files uploaded using the file manager dialogue and the "Upload a file" are processed correctly.
- clamav is in the www-data group
- moodledata/localcache is owned by www-data:www-data and group has rw permissions
- I'm running the clamav-daemon
- I've tried turning off apparmor
So I'm a bit foxed about this error.