Glossary entries seem to persist(and by extension the linking) even after deleting the associated glossary resource.
Steps to reproduce:
- Confirm glossary auto linking is enabled in Site Administration -> Filters -> Manage Filters
- Create a global glossary with the following description: "Testing is good"
- Create a label with "Testing is good"
- Create an entry in this glossary with "good" as the keyword and set autolinking to true
- Confirm the linking was established to the description(in #2) and label (in #3)
- Go to the course page and delete the glossary(from #2, NOT the entry itself)
- The linking still exists to label(in #3) with the on hover still showing a ref to the deleted glossary
and on click showing a "Activity deletion in progress" error message