Steps to reproduce:
- Visit the site home page as an admin
- Add a 'Calendar' block to the front page
- Set the block page contexts to 'Display throughout the entire site'
- Create a course
- As a non-admin user, try to access the new course
- You should be redirected to the enrolment page for that course, with the calendar displayed.
- No course calendar events displayed, no error messages
- No course calendar events displayed, popup error: requireloginerror - Course or activity not accessible.
Clearly the login check is correct, because the user is not allowed to view calendar events for a course that they are not enrolled in. However, the popup error should not be displayed as this is confusing to the end user.