Status: Development in progress
Affects Version/s: 3.4.5, 3.5.2, 3.5.5, 3.6.3, 3.7
Fix Version/s: None
The CLI script does not show the help after Moodle is already installed. The help should always be displayed.
Discussion about this issue:
PS: Furthermore fixed some small stuff like inline-comments and localization.
- Access to a server by terminal.
- Run first the install.php script to create the config.php file.
- Run "install_database.php" script to complete the CLI installation.
- Print out the help with "install_database.php --help" and verify that's not showed up.
- Do the steps 1-3 like above.
- This time the help will printed out.