Affects Version/s: 3.5.5, 3.6.2, 3.7
Inactivating a policy that has been created with an initial "Active" status results in users being stuck in an infinite redirect loop upon login.
This does not affect users created after the policy was made inactive.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login as a non-admin user in one browser
- Login as admin in another browser
- As admin, create new policy, set it as initially active, save it
- As non-admin user, refresh page, see policy request screen, do not accept policy, logout
- As admin, make policy inactive
- As non-admin, try login in, get stuck in infinite redirection loop
Expected result: login without having to accept the policy.
Workaround: if the admin manually accepts the (inactive) policy for the user, that user can now login as expected.
Tested on 3.6.2 and on master (3.7dev / March 7th 2018).