Details

    • Type: Sub-task
    • Status: Open
    • Priority: Minor
    • Resolution: Unresolved
    • Affects Version/s: 3.6.3
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: Calendar
    • Labels:
      None
    • Affected Branches:
      MOODLE_36_STABLE

      Description

      I got the same error message with a new moodle 3.6.3 instance.
      Its due to special characters when set a non-unicode sitewide locale format. I just learned again that being hungarian still isnt easy, so instead of hu_HU, hu_HU.UTF-8 is the correct one  

      How to reproduce it:

      Go to site administration -> language settings and type to Sitewide locale: hu_HU

       

      Then go to Dashboard, and despite the locally correct calendar format, you will get the error message. The only visible clue is that some hungarian characters didnt displayed right in calendar strings.

       

      XHR request:

      https://[removed]/lib/ajax/service.php?sesskey=a1ybpKvC0e&info=core_calendar_get_calendar_monthly_view

      And the response:

      [{"error":true,"exception":{"message":"Invalid response value detected","errorcode":"invalidresponse","link":"[removed]","moreinfourl":"https:\/\/docs.moodle.org\/36\/hu\/error\/debug\/invalidresponse"}}]

       

      I hope it helps!

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              Unassigned
              Reporter:
              péterlukács Péter Lukács
              Participants:
              Component watchers:
              Andrew Nicols, Jun Pataleta, Michael Hawkins, Shamim Rezaie, Simey Lameze
            • Votes:
              1 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              3 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated: