Affects Version/s: 3.5.5
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: HTML Editor (Atto)
- (If Atto is not the default editor:) make Atto the default editor.
- Open a course.
- Turn editing on (if it is turned off).
- If the course does not have topics except the General section, add 5 topics to it.
- Use "Edit section" on the first section. (The page "Edit General" (to be exact, "Edit <sectionname>") will open.)
- Replace the entire content of the "Summary" field with
- Save the changes.
Topic headlines are styled as usual.
Topic headlines have a bullet point next to them on the left. Blocks in the course (if present) may be moved to the bottom.
(Tested with Firefox 66.0.1.)
The bullet points appear, because the ul element around the headings is prematurely closed. This is probably a reaction of the browser which cleans up HTML markup when it sees the closing div tag: it injects a closing ul tag first, then places /div. This results in a change to the following li elements for the topics: they are no longer surrounded by ul so the default Moodle CSS rule which sets 'list-style: none' does not apply anymore.
Move (or copy) cleanup of submitted HTML content to the server side.
Tested on a local 3.5 instance (weekly), and on demo.moodle.net and qa.moodle.net.