Similar to issue
MDL-59478 but with locked activity completion settings.
When updating a SCORM module where the activity completion settings are locked (because users have completed the module), the 'require status' checkboxes are automatically checked when saving the activity settings.
The issue can be recreated by the following:
- Create a SCORM module and set activity completion settings to require a status of 'Completed' (your test SCORM package must also report back a status of completed)
- Complete the SCORM module as a student so module activity marks as completed.
- As an admin, return to the SCORM edit settings. The Activity completion settings should be locked because the activity has been marked as completed for 1 participant(s). (Do not unlock the settings)
- Edit the SCORM title then click on one of the save buttons.
- Now return to SCORM edit settings again. You should see that under 'Require status', both 'Passed' and 'Completed' are enabled which is incorrect. Only 'Completed' should be enabled.
I have tested this on a 3.1 version and it works correctly and therefore must have been introduced after 3.1. I have also tested it by checking the 'Passed' status at the point of creation and following similar steps - when re-saving the activity both status are incorrectly enabled.