Affects Version/s: 3.5.5
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Dashboard (My home)
- Create a course
- Create some users
- Enroll some users in the course
- Create a lesson and Quiz activity
- Enable availability for the lesson, set Deadline to few days before or after today, this could make sure this activity appears in Timeline.
- Set course completion to "Students can manually mark as completed"
- Similar settings apply to the quiz activity
- Login as one of the enrolled students, Go to dashboard , should see two activities in the Timeline
- Go to the course page, tick the complete box to mark the lesson and the quiz as completed.
- Go back to Timeline (/my), the two activities still appear in the Timeline
This could be because the ajax request to complete an activity missing the ability to update related event for Timeline.
Thanks for your time.