Our moodle platform serves 4 courses which have been generated from the same template over 2 years. Each of those has a Wiki, amongst other activities.
We use Nextcloud to upload images and link those to moodle. This works flawless in 3 of 4 courses. In the second course, the images get displayed for about 20 Minutes and then disappear.
I could not find issues related to my problem. There have been some issues in the past, which were similar to what i see, but probably not the same.
Steps to reproduce:
You need moodle and one instance of Nextcloud. moodle and nextcloud need to be set up to share files via OAuth2 (needs repository_owncloud and Nextcloud Version >13)
- Set up one or more moodle courses with at least one wiki-activity
- Create a new wiki page (HTML)
- Insert some images from your nextcloud repository, insert them as a copy / as a direct link / as an alias-link (try all the options moodle offers)
- Save the page you created and verify that images show
- Reload the page after a certain amount of time (how long you might have to wait might depent on other variables, that i do not understand by now) and verify that the images are no longer there. You might see the 'alt'-Text of those images.
- Browser console shows a 404 - File not found error for those files affected
There are no php-errors and i see nothing helpful in the server logs.
I would really appreciate any help!