Uploaded image for project: 'Moodle'
  1. Moodle
  2. MDL-65612

can not change lang with behat

    XMLWordPrintable

Details

    • New Feature
    • Resolution: Deferred
    • Minor
    • None
    • 3.5.6, 3.6.4, 3.7
    • None
    • MOODLE_35_STABLE, MOODLE_36_STABLE, MOODLE_37_STABLE

    Description

      The following behat test fails with:
      Xpath matching locator "//li[contains(concat(' ', @class, ' '), ' langmenu ')]//a[contains(concat(' ', @class, ' '), ' dropdown-toggle ')]" not found. (Behat\Mink\Exception\ElementNotFoundException)

      @current
      Feature: Switch language using lang menu
       In order to verify the behat method "I follow \"English (en)\" in the language menu" works fine
       As not enrolled user
       I try to change the site language
       
      Background:
       Given remote langimport tests are enabled
       
      @javascript
       Scenario: test language menu
       Given I log in as "admin"
       And I navigate to "Language > Language packs" in site administration
       And I set the field "menupack" to "Italiano"
       And I press "Install selected language pack(s)"
       Then I should see "Language pack 'it' was successfully installed"
       And I log out
       
      And I follow "English (en)" in the language menu
      

      I am sorry for the bad choosen component but I didn't find a component closer to my topic.

      Attachments

        Issue Links

          Activity

            People

              lucaboesch Luca Bösch
              daniss Daniele Cordella
              Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              2 Start watching this issue

              Dates

                Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:

                Clockify

                  Error rendering 'clockify-timesheets-time-tracking-reports:timer-sidebar'. Please contact your Jira administrators.