Affects Version/s: 3.5.6, 3.6.4
- In the question bank, create a category 'Random test'.
- Create two questions in that category (true-false are quickest to create).
- Create a new quiz. Under Question behaviour, click "Show more ..." and set "How questions behave" to "Immediate feedback" and turn on "Allow redo within an attempt".
- Edit the quiz, and add "a random question" picking from the existing "Random test" category.
- Preview the quiz.
- Answer the question and click "Check".
- Click the "Try another question like this one" button.
Expected result: it works.
Acutal result: Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$id in /opt/app/mod/quiz/attemptlib.php on line 1903 (If you have debug on.)
I think in the steps to reproduce above, the error does no harm. However, if the quiz setup was more sophisticated and used randomisation by tags, this would probably be a more serious bug.