Affects Version/s: 3.6.3
Fix Version/s: None
“Log in as” feature no longer allows users to view embedded videos.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. In any course logged in as an administrator, create a page resource and copy embedded video code directly into the Content section after selecting the HTML button on the editor toolbar. (for testing purposes this code was used <iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/335292911" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen" allowfullscreen></iframe>
2. View page to make sure video displays and plays correctly in Moodle
3. Enroll a test user in course with the “student” role.
4. Log in as the test student using the “loginas” feature.
5. View the page again to verify video is no longer viewable.
6. Now log in with the same test user using username and password and not the “loginas” feature.
7. View the page again to verify video can be viewed and displays properly.
When using the loginas feature the embedded video is not displayed
When using the loginas feature embedded video should display normally as it does when
actually logged in with a user (username and password).
Replicated issue in Version 3.6.3
Issue not present in Version 3.4.3