When loading the assignment grader a rubric cannot be scrolled vertically by touch-dragging up or down on top of the rubric.
Steps to replicate:
- Create an assignment activity with Grading method to 'Rubric'. Save and display.
- Select 'Define new grading form from scratch'
- Fill out title and Criterion/level info with any text
- Add 3 more criteria and fill these out too
- Click 'Save rubric and make it ready'
- Load the assignment page on an iPad with Safari (this was tested with iOS v12.3.1)
- Click 'Grade' to open the grader
- Tap and hold somewhere in the middle of the rubric up and try dragging up or down
Rubric does not scroll up or down
Rubric moves up and down when touch-scrolled
- Scrolling works using the thin white space surrounding the rubric, or any other area outside of the rubric itself. This workaround becomes increasingly difficult the more criteria exist in the rubric.
- This appears to be similar to
MDL-64678but is limited to the rubric area
- Does not occur when testing with browser emulation tools
- Tested in demo.moodle.net