Base 64 images do not display when using the “loginas” feature.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. In any course create/add a Label Resource
2. On the text editor toolbar for the Label Text, click on the “insert or edit image” button. (atto text editor was used for testing),
3. Add Base 64 image code to the “enter Url” field.
4. Add a description for image in the description field.
5. Save Image, and then Click on “Save and return to course”
6. Enroll a test student in the course
7. Log in with student using “loginas” feature. View course and notice image does not display
8. Log in with test student using credentials (username and password). View course and nbaseotice image displays normally
If the “loginas” feature is used, base 64 images are not displaying
When using the “loginas” feature, users should be able to see base 64 images as they can other image types.