A teacher should be able to create a lesson activity with a relative "Deadline" date. The lesson "Deadline" date should be relative to when the student begins the course.
- The lesson "Deadline" date is only relative when the activity is in a course set to relative dates
- When the deadline is past, the student should see the lesson "Deadline" date on the lesson page relative to their course start date
- The student can only attempt the lesson before the lesson "Deadline" date.
- Does not include handling overrides in this issue
- Does not include showing calendar events for the student in this issue
- Does not include access restrictions based on date.
- Web services should be updated