Affects Version/s: 3.7.1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: User management
- Moodle 3.7.1+ (Build: 20190809)
- PHP Version 7.3.6
- Apache 20120211
- Linux CentOS
- Client Firefox 68.0.2 (64 bits) on Windows 10
- Go to a user's profile edit using an account with the appropriate rights (ex: admin):
- Choose an authentication method that prevents the login field from being changed (ex: Shibboleth).
The profile field will then be set as disabled in HTML:
<input type="text" class="form-control " name="username" id="id_username" value="data_protection_officer_2" size="20" disabled="disabled">
- Submit the form using the "Save" button.
An error appears mentioning that the login field is required. (see attached).
Disabled fields are not sended by the browser in the POST (see attached). (A solution here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/7357256/disabled-form-inputs-do-not-appear-in-the-request)