Resolution: Not a bug
Affects Version/s: 3.7.2
Fix Version/s: None
When copying a quiz, it generates such an error.
I copied the course to another moodle site, everything works there.
The quiz consists of 5 random questions
Created the same quiz with the same questions there is no error.
The error pops up just on that.
Unfortunately I do not have the opportunity to simply create a new quiz. The teacher wants this quiz to be copied.
Error code: restore_not_executable_awaiting_required
$a contents: 600
- * line 165 of /backup/util/plan/restore_plan.class.php: restore_controller_exception thrown
- * line 377 of /backup/controller/restore_controller.class.php: call to restore_plan->execute()
- * line 3473 of /course/lib.php: call to restore_controller->execute_plan()
- * line 3615 of /course/externallib.php: call to duplicate_module()
- * line 244 of /lib/externallib.php: call to core_course_external::edit_module()
- * line 59 of /lib/ajax/service.php: call to external_api::call_external_function()