Affects Version/s: 3.8
Fix Version/s: 3.8.2
Sprint:Internationals - 3.8 Alpha, Internationals - 3.9 Sprint 1, International 3.9 - Sprint 3, International 3.9 - Sprint 4
The forum summary report groups filter requires behat tests.
Some cases that need to be handled include:
- Forums in courses containing no groups.
- All groups selected by default.
- All groups can be selected/cleared together, and selecting all will set "Groups (all)" on the filter button.
- Selecting some groups only.
- Selecting a mixture of some groups and "No groups" (users not in any groups).
- Selecting "No groups only".
- Submitting with no groups checkboxes ticked.
- Selecting a group which contains no users.
Where relevant, tests need to have some intersecting users among groups (eg selecting Group A and Group B, where Teacher 1 is in both groups), to ensure that belonging to 2 selected groups does not cause the data to be duplicated (ie show 4 replies when there were only 2). This will be important when additional changes are made, to ensure no regressions affect the report's data integrity.