3.6.6, 3.7.2, 3.8
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a category in the question bank called Q1questions.
- In that category create two questions, Q1a and Q1b that you can tell apart.
- Create a quiz where question 1 is a random choice from that category.
- Ensure the quiz setting "Students may redo another version of any finished question" is on (which requires something like "How questions behave: Immediate feedback".
- Attempt the quiz as a student.
- Answer the question and "Check" it.
- Click the "Try another question like this one"
Expected result: you should now see the other question.
Actual result: it is a 50-50 chance which question you see.