Affects Version/s: 3.7.2
Fix Version/s: None
I get the above warning message with Moodle in the French language and the Boost theme. Here are my steps to reproduce in the latest Moodle 3.7.2+ (Build: 20190927):
- Log in as a Moodle Administrator.
- Install French language pack.
- Set debugging to DEVELOPER mode
- Switch to French language
- Navigate to Acceuil > Mes cours > [any course name] > Participants
Near the bottom of the content area, you will see the following message:
Too much data passed as arguments to js_call_amd("core_user/participants", "init").
line 1036 of \lib\outputrequirementslib.php: call to debugging()
line 358 of \user\index.php: call to page_requirements_manager->js_call_amd()
Note: You don't need to have any students enrolled in the course and it happen in all courses.