Affects Version/s: 3.8
Fix Version/s: None
Following on from final reviews of the Forum UI updates for Moodle 3.8 we want to make the following changes:
- Make the new Nested UI design a user preference, not a forum display dropdown option. So the user by default sees the existing Nested view, unless they in their preferences select to see the 'Experimental Nested View' (new design)
- Experimental nested view in RTL does not show the groups icon; to be added.
- The new UI design should only be applied for the nested view (as per 1 above). All other forum pages (discussion list page, new grading page, new reporting/export page) are to remain as closely as possible to the existing Boost theme.
- The page header with course title, bread crumb and search option is to remain as per standard boost
- Forum name to be displayed below that as per standard boost
- In the new grading interface emphasize which user is being graded. Make graded username in the grading sidebar bigger, add icon, consider highlighting graded user posts (UX to review)(
- Review of 'Grade saved' message when no changes to grade or feedback have been made (
- Check accessibility for keyboard and screenreader in the grading overlay. Ensure it has the right focus and content underneath is not found. (MDL-66383)
- Review option to grading user filter to easily get to ungraded users (